Friday, June 6, 2008

Comic Relief

So the other day I was really bored and went to the website bored.com. I started going through some of the comic strips they had up and found a few that I liked. The majority of the ones that I liked I could relate to something in my life, my family/friends life, or my profession. I'm posting a few of my favorites here. All of these were taken from the website bored.com.



Contrary to popular belief the flu vaccine does not cause the flu! There are many different viruses strains that cause the flu and the current year vaccine is based on which strain is considered to be the most likely one coming from Asia. If you get the vaccine you still can get the flu from the other strains. Also, it's possible you got infected with the virus before you got the vaccine. Just a little FYI for everyone.


This is for a classmate of mine.


Come on now....this is just funny


Especially if you crash into their building...ALEX!


This was me on my week off in May. I had to go get some compost from the city to fill in my dad's yard






Hannah VanBibber
(O.K. maybe not Hannah but if Daniel ever were to be a dentist rather than doctor than this is what he'd be like.)

Me first time changing my nephew
(I also considered using full hospital PPE: gloves, gown, mask, hat, boots, biohazard bags, etc)


This is what school feels like sometimes


This one just speaks for itself...who wouldn't want a little more elbow room anywhere?



Sometimes this is how I feel during tests


This reminds of my father and step-mother


I really don't understand why we pay for insurance every month to only be told "not covered". Give me my money back then.



This is for Ronnie

No comments: