Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Onsent

I've noticed recently that I've been getting asked the same question by different people. Since I've been at PA school I haven't had a lot of contact with people back in Ogden so those times when I do talk with them I always end up repeating the same information to different people. So, to keep everyone up to date, I've decided to start this blog. No, it's not a cop-out to not have to talk to people anymore...ok so maybe it is. All right, so it's just a way to get the information out that everyone is so interested in reading.

I'll try to keep this thing as updated as possible. I'm thinking at least once a month on things like how school's going , anything new going on, etc. Every now and then if I have an interesting thought or something on my mind I'd like to get off I'll put that on there.

Most of you reading this will have some sort of way to contact me so feel free to do that as well if you want to.

1 comment:

Daddy Jones said...

Hmm... sounds familiar in some way. Don't want to talk to people, don't have time to talk to people, people out of state. Yeah... that sounds about right.